Privacy EU Data Protection Regulation of Bildungswerk des Verbandes Deutscher Tonmeister GmbH
Thank you for visiting our website. All subsequent formulations are intended to appeal equally to both women and men. Nevertheless, we use only the male language form for readability and ask for your understanding.
Here you will get an overview of the processing and collection of your personal data, as well as your rights under data protection law.
1. General privacy information. The website of the Bildungswerk of the Verband Deutscher Tonmeister GmbH (biw-vdt.de) and the Tonmeistertagung website (www.Tonmeistertagung.com) are primarily information pages about our company and its services, as well as the preliminary stage for a possible transaction.
2. Name and contact details of those responsible Responsible and contact for the data protection officer is:
Bildungswerk des Verbandes Deutscher Tonmeister GmbH
3. Use of your data
3.1 Website Deployment - General
In connection with your access to this website, data will be stored and processed only during the time of the communication (eg IP address, date, time and pages viewed). We may also access other information (such as browser type / version, operating system) to provide you with an optimized version of our website. The legal basis for the processing of this data is the fact that it is necessary to provide the website at your request (Article 6 (1) (b) DS-GVO and § 15 TMG). Storage beyond the period of use of the website is only as indicated below:
We automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A combination of this data with other data sources is therefore not made. However, we reserve the right, in case of concrete indications for illegal attacks on our website, to store the IP address or the host name also in an unabridged form (possibly together with data that you may enter via the contact form). Insofar as the data collected in this way are not required for the defense against such attacks or the prosecution, they will be deleted or anonymized at the latest after eight (8) weeks. In individual cases, these data can be processed at short notice, even in the case of technical errors, until a technical error has been corrected or the data for troubleshooting is no longer required. The legal basis for the processing in this respect is the preservation of our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (h) of the DS-GVO) to maintain the functionality and security of the website or the prosecution.
Incidentally, the use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on a voluntary basis and on the basis of your consent. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
We point out that data transmission on the Internet (eg in the case of communication by e-mail) can generally have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
4. Purpose of data processing and legal basis for fulfilling contractual obligations in accordance with Article 6 (1b) of the GDPR
Although much information is also available to anonymous users, it may be necessary for us to require information from you that may be either company or personal to provide you with the services you require. Your data will be protected in accordance with international data protection standards, the basic data protection regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, GDPR) of the European Union and the national data protection regulations.
We want you to be able to rely on a responsible and confidential treatment of your data. For the secure transmission of payment data encryption methods are used. This means that communication between your browser and our system is unreadable to other participants on the Internet.
Our websites may contain links to other websites. Since we are not responsible for their information, we recommend that you take a closer look at the privacy information there. Each time content is requested from our internet site, data (e.g., name of requested file, date / time, amount of data transferred) is stored in a log file through this process. We track user behavior throughout the site. However, a combination of this information with data on individual users does not take place without prior express consent.
The Bildungswerk of the Verband Deutscher Tonmeister GmbH divides the total usage statistics according to the domain name of the user, the browser type and the MIME type, in which this information is read from the browser string (the information contained in the browser of each user). We track and catalog search terms entered by users on search engines, but this tracing is never associated with individual users.
6. Contact forms If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information with third parties without your separate consent.
Such a contact form may be used for requests for participation in an event / fair organized by us or also a contact form for the accreditation of media representatives.
By contacting us, you consent to the use of your personal information for answering your request. Your legal basis for processing is therefore your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR), which you can revoke at any time with effect for the future.
In this case we will store your data for a reasonable period of time in order to be able to use the previous course for further inquiries, but for a maximum of 5 years or until you ask us for deletion.
7. Electronic newsletters If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter (double opt-in). Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. Users can remove themselves from the mailing list by following the instructions contained in each mailing.
The legal basis for the processing is your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR), which you can revoke at any time with effect for the future. Your data will be stored until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
8. Your rights 8.1 Right to information You have the right to know at any time whether we store personal data about you and, if so, about
8.2 Right to rectification You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data and, with due regard for the purposes of processing, completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
8.3 Right to cancellation You have the right to delete your personal data provided that:
8.4 Right to restriction of processing (blocking) You have the right to restrict processing (blocking) if:
9. Revocation of your consent. If we have asked you for your consent to process your data for any other purpose, you have the right to revoke it at any time with future effect.
10. Opposition to processing for the protection of our legitimate interests. In principle, you have a right to object to the processing for the protection of our legitimate interests for reasons that arise from your particular situation. However, we may continue processing in this case if there are compelling legitimate reasons for doing so that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if this is to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
11. Right of appeal. You have the right at any time to address any questions or concerns about privacy to our Privacy Officer, whose contact information you find above, and / or file a complaint with the appropriate regulatory body.
Educational work of the Association of German Tonmeister GmbH Version: November 1st, 2019